Skip to content
- It is shocking when you find out that your loved one has an eating disorder – that’s okay.
- It’s normal to feel angry and frustrated.
- You didn’t cause this.
- Your loved one did not choose to have an eating disorder.
- It does affect boys. You can read more by clicking here at Men Get Eating Disorders Too.
- There is no one known cause.
- It can take a long time to recover but things will gradually improve.
- Eating disorders can effect anyone at any age and of any race.
- You can’t tell by looking at someone if they have an eating disorder. The majority of people with an eating disorder are in the normal or overweight range.
- Recovery is possible and can happen.